Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving/Bethany's Birthday

We had a wonderful family filled Thanksgiving last weekend. We were able to visit Dustin's grandma, mom, and dad in Jerseyville on Thanksgiving morning and then make our way up to Brighton for the afternoon and evening. We played darts and ate ourselves silly. We stayed at my mom and dad's house so that mom and I could do our traditional Black Friday shopping, which also happened to be my birthday. I look forward to this day every year. My great aunts have been shopping on the day after Thanksgiving for almost 40 years! I have only been going for about 15 years. When we got home on Friday evening, Dustin and the kids had made me a birthday cake. I don't always get one because of my birthday being around Thanksgiving--no one wants cake if you can have pie! Dustin got me the last two books in the Twilight series, and I've been super busy reading those, so blogging hasn't been my top priority. Here are some pics from Thanksgiving and my birthday.




Kendall looking cute in her hat and gloves!


Playing with toys at Grandma Ruth's while Grandma Riechmann looks on.


Papa and Braden playing some darts.


The wonderful table before we ate all the food.


My wonderful kids and me by the cake they made with Daddy.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That cake looks simply fantastic! What a great, great husband you have...you are one lucky gal!

Jaycie and Randy said...

Is that anonymous comment from Dustin?? HA