Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Woodland Rocks!

I am so lucky to work with some of my best friends! We always have a good time when we are together (which is almost every day). Our favorite thing to do is eat, and now that I'm blogging, I always seem to have my camera on me. Here are a few pictures of the girls and me out and about in the last few weeks.

Kate, Heather, Tori and Me (Photo taken by Jaycie) at lunch before parent-teacher conferences.

Jaycie and me at Erato for a celebration dinner. We weren't celebrating anything, but we are always willing to support those who are!

Tara and Heather. They look happy because they just ate a DELICIOUS chocolate cake and basil ice cream!

Jasen and Donna enjoying the scrumptious dinner. Jasen thought the portions were too small for the price!

Jaycie, Shanyra, Tara and Heather later that night. It was probably 9:30. We can't really hang that late anymore :)

2 comments:

Jaycie and Randy said...

So so much fun!!! Please email me those pictures!! The one thing that blogger is missing is "tagging" :)

hlc said...

I had a great time!!!!! You took some good pics with that awsome little camera. Some very special people must care a lot about you to get you such a fantastic camera. ;)