Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Cookies, Cookies, Cookies, Cookies We Go Kooky Eating Cookies. Maybe We Should Stop...Let's Have More!

What is a relaxing way to spend a snow day? How about making 9 dozen cookies? Yes, not my idea of fun either, but I did it so that I could go to a cookie exchange. The cookie making part wasn't so fun, but the trading part at Kate Fremgen's house was a good time! Kelly, Jaycie, and I braved the icy roads to head to Kate's. All of my efforts were rewarded when I was able to take home 18 half dozen different cookies. I have tried many of them, and they are DELICIOUS! Here are a few pictures from the evening festivities.


Pam, Donna, and Kate gathering their goodies.


Heather and Jaycie


Kelly. I told her she was going to get blogged :)

1 comment:

Jaycie and Randy said...

I am pretty sure in that pic of Heather and I, I AM eating cookies:)