Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Welcome to the family Baby Addy Lee!


Nathan and Kelsi had their baby on Nov. 30th. He had forgotten to wish me a happy birthday, so he invited us over for a lasagna dinner (which was delicious!). Kelsi kept saying she wasn't feeling well and that she thought she might be having contractions. Around 7:30 pm they decided to go to the hospital. We helped them get things cleaned up and we headed out about 8:00. Nathan calls me from the hospital at 9:15 and tells me they are going to let them stay because Kelsi is progressing. I jokingly tell him to tell Kelsi to have the baby before I go to bed so I can know if it is a boy or a girl (they didn't find out the sex at the ultrasound). He calls me back at 9:45 and tells me it's a girl! Kelsi is superwoman! Amelia became a big sister to Addy Lee Walden on Sunday. We were able to visit them in the hospital on Monday. Here are a few pictures of the new family.



2 comments:

Jaycie and Randy said...

YEAH for baby!! Kelsi is AMAZING!!!

hlc said...

AWWWWW!!!!! You know I am jonzen for some baby holding now.