We went to my mom and dad's about a week and a half ago to celebrate my dad's birthday. It is always fun to go over to Mimi and Papa's house. The kids get to do all the things I don't let them do at my house. Run around, climb on things, and make a HUGE mess. It was quite funny when dad opened his presents. Nathan and Nicholas did not communicate what they were getting him, so he received 2 bottles of the same cologne. From us, he got a sweater, which I later found out he didn't like. I apparently should have gotten him another bottle of the cologne! Anyway, a good time was had by all. Here are some pictures of us hanging out with the fam (including new baby Addy!).
Mimi and her girls





1 comment:
Look at you!! You are a blogging fool!!!
Post a Comment