Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

On Friday, the district had a 1/2 day for students. That means a yummy lunch for the teachers. The special ed team and Tori, Kate, Heather, and Emily all went to The Klingle House for some great food and some interesting conversation (Thanks mostly to Heather). We always have a good time when we are together. I'm always ready for another excuse to hang out with my friends, because even though I work with most of them, we don't see each other often enough.

Donna, Jenny, Kelly, and Kate. I'm not sure why Donna was taking a picture of me when I was taking one of them.

Tori, the Goshen Gator, and Heather and Jaycie.

Kate looking normal and Tori laughing.

Smile Cindy!

Heather took this picture. She was attempting to take an unflattering close-up, but I was able to out maneuver her by using the pashmina she had gotten me for Christmas. Take that Heather. You never know when gifts will come back and bite you in the...


No comments: