Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas Card Pictures

So I, true to form, have been super busy with school and grad class. As a result, our Christmas card pictures had not been taken. When we finally get a chance, Kendall is sick (she ran a fever from last Thursday until Tuesday of this week). Needless to say, she was in no mood for pictures. I coulnd't get one of them together, so I opted for separate pictures. This made it extra hard to find a card to put them on. I was finally able to make the cards during one of the two snow days we had this week. You all will receive one sometime between now and New Year's! Here are some of the funnier pictures that didn't make the cut...

This one would have been nice without the tears and frowns. It also would have helped if they were looking at the camera.

We had to take a break to look at Holly under the tree. You can see her eyes shining under the tree. Dustin claims they look like that because "she's got the devil in her."

Here's one Braden took. Again, might have been a good one if Kendall would have been sitting by me, not crying, and he had his finger off of the flash.

Daddy gives Braden's photography skills two thumbs up!

And, of course, we needed a close up picture of a broken train. No picture taking experience is complete without it.


No comments: