I took some pictures of the kids around the house this weekend. The one of Braden and Kendall eating their snacks is cute. Braden is proof that you are never too big for a Bumbo chair! When it was nap time, he found Holly (our cat) sleeping on his bed. He was thrilled! I've never seen him go to sleep so fast. He thought if he moved she would leave, so he stayed very still and went to sleep almost immediately.
On Sunday Nathan invited us to Shipman to eat some homemade Chili. We found our way up there and were happy to spend the time with family. Mimi and Papa were there along with Aunt Kelsi (and baby #2) and Amelia. The kids all had fun playing while the adults scarfed down some spicy chili and delicious guacamole. Here are some pictures from this weekend. Enjoy!





1 comment:
Sooo cute! Love the new backgrounds on everyone's blogs. Now I gotta copy and be just like you guys...;)
Post a Comment