I figured I would post just a couple more pictures from this past weekend. The kids helped me sort laundry. Surprisingly they are really good at it. Maybe that will be their first chore around the house. And lucky for us Braden really likes pink, so if something happened to get in the white pile that wasn't supposed to the only one who would be upset would be Dustin!
Since the weather has turned quite chilly, I had to take Braden and Kendall to the mall to get new coats. This was quite an ordeal. Braden is not a great shopper. He thinks EVERYTHING in the mall is for him. For some reason he felt he really (or rally in Braden-speak) needed a football helmet. For some reason his 3 1/2 year old brain couldn't comprehend why Momma wouldn't get him the helmet. I told him to ask Santa for one for Christmas. His reply was, "But I want a Mermaid from Santa." I realize this is an odd gift for a boy to want, but he has been talking about it since he saw one on TV about 3 months ago! I explained that depending on how good you are Santa may bring more than one toy. He seemed to accept this idea. To drive this point home I taught him some of "Santa Claus is Coming to Town." So around the Riechmann household the Christmas season is starting a bit early. I don't really mind. It got me through the mall without a huge meltdown. Kendall on the other hand is an excellent shopper. She must take after her momma (and probably her Mimi, too!). Here are some pics of them in their fancy new coats. Enjoy!





1 comment:
Look at you littel miss blogger! Even though I like little miss math terms better, this name will work too!! Now that we have our Kohls fix, we should hit the mall ALONE!!!
Post a Comment