Last Friday this Momma was bored. Daddy was helping out at a KC fish fry, so I took the kids to Target to buy something they could play with outside. The slip n slide was our ultimate choice. I didn't think I'd ever buy one of these, but it was only $10 and I know the kids are going to want something to do during the day and the SIUE pool is out of the question this year. Braden enjoys this toy much more than Kendall, but maybe she'll get used to it. She usually takes a while to warm up to new things. Here they are enjoying their first moments with the slip n slide!

1 comment:
Looks like fun!! We almost picked up one the other day, but opted for a giant beach ball sprinkler instead... We will see if we made a good choice tomorrow!!
Post a Comment