Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Cardinal's Game

While our friend Randy was out of the country in Turkey, we used some of his baseball tickets. We went on the hottest day of the year! This 8+ months pregnant lady was SUPER hot! Our seats were in the sun, but we came prepared. The kids really enjoyed it until about the 5th inning. By then they were HOT and TIRED. We stuck around until the 9th when the Cards tied it up. Braden started crying because he wanted to go home. We decided it was in our best interest to leave. We listened to the Cards win the game in our air conditioned car on the way to Pasta House Co. where kids eat FREE on Sundays! We had a great time, but I'm not sure we'll be able to go to another "family game" for quite some time.






1 comment:

Jaycie and Randy said...

Glad you were able to go, but I agree, hot is no way to spend a game!! Randy, oddly enough never seems to care about the weather, he is like the weather man of baseball; rain, sleet, snow, shine, HOT... I think that I will be leaving baseball to the boys for the rest of this summer!!