Each year the Pre-School has an end of the year picnic at Glik Park. I took off a half day and went to the park with Braden. We had good weather, but it was another hot day! The kids played on the equipment while I tried to find some shade. After a while the kids sat down at the tables for some sugar...I mean food. There was so much to eat! They played again for a while and then we headed for home. I was so glad to be able to have the time with Braden!
I've recently "retired" from teaching and am venturing into the busy but fantastic world of a "stay at home mom" who doesn't really stay home much! Dustin is a civil engineer with an emphasis on transportation. We have been married for 10 years and have three beautiful children. Braden Hunter is 7, Kendall Grace is 5, and Avery Josephine is 1. They are all growing up faster than their mommy and daddy want them to! We are so blessed!
No comments:
Post a Comment