Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Getting Ready for Baby

I have been doing some laundry and getting out some baby "stuff" to get ready for our new arrival. The kids were so into it I decided to let them have their own baby stuff. Braden took one of the new boy outfits and put it on Kendall's doll. He knows that if the baby is a boy he has to give it back! Kendall found another doll to push around in her toy stroller. Both kids needed diaper bags, and the gardening bags from Gunkle and Aunt Lissa work out great! Once they got started they realized they needed more baby paraphernalia. They asked for bowls, spoons, bottles, blankies, diapers, and wipes. This entertained them for a while, but I'm not sure how "helpful" they'll be when the baby comes...we'll find out in about 2 weeks!!


Feeding their babies


Changing diapers (although neither says they want to help with this part when the baby really gets here.


Braden looks like he's done this before!

1 comment: