The kids started their summer classes at the Y this week. Kendall had her first dance class Monday morning and Braden's swimming class started right after her class was over. His class was everyday this past week, but Kendall's is only once a week for the next 5 weeks. The kids did great! I'm so glad I signed them up since it gave us something to do each day. This week will be a bit different since Kendall will be the only one with a class. I may sign them up for more classes in the next session, but we'll have to see how ambitious I am after a new baby joins our family in less than 5 weeks!
Kendall with her class. They are standing on circles to hold their place.

Braden with his group. This is a BIG class, so each set of 5 kids had their own instructor.
1 comment:
FUN classes! We will think about the second session as well, you are better than I am this time! Just too tired to get out! Super glad the kids are having fun! Drop Braden off before Kendalls next class and he can play while she dances!
Post a Comment