Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Gardening...I hope!

Aunt Lissa and Gunkle had bought Braden and Kendall some gardening bags with seeds and tools. The kids were so excited I hated to tell them no, even though I usually kill anything green or plantlike when I look at it. We decided to give it a try (mostly because they wouldn't let up about it!) and plant our seeds. Braden's bag was Oscar the Grouch and he is growing green beans and Kendall's bag was Abby Cadabby and she is growing pumpkins. Here are the kids during the planting process (with some help from Mommy and Daddy).


Putting stickers on our posts to label them while we wait for the soil pods to suck up water.

Braden's gardening bag.

Kendall's gardening bag.


Planted!
I am happy to report that each pot has at least one sprout in it! We need to find some time this weekend to transplant them into our backyard garden. This is probably when they will die, but maybe the kids will forget about them...

No comments: