I was pleased to find out we had icy road conditions (and I actually heard the phone ring to tell me school was out) on Tuesday. I had been feeling pretty yucky all weekend and Monday, too. Poor Dustin had to go to work, so the kids and I lounged around, played with toys, and watched too much TV. I did let them color, cut, and play with play-doh. I'm not a total slacker mom all the time.
Now that I'm feeling better, I hope to blog more consistently. I've spent the last hour and a half catching everyone up on our lives. Hopefully you enjoyed it as much as I love reading about all of you and yours! Take care ;)
Braden enjoying his big box of crayons. He's actually doing a good job coloring and staying inside the lines. Pre-school is a worthwhile investment for his perfectionist mommy.
Kendall Grace loves her some "Melmo." She didn't do half bad with the coloring. She managed to not eat a single crayon, now the play-doh is another story...
1 comment:
Yay! Love all the new posts. Hope you're feeling better!
Post a Comment