Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Birthday Party

Braden turned four on Tuesday, but we had his party on Sunday so friends and family could come. He had a blast. He also thinks his birthday is more like a week than just a day. He was so excited about the Cars theme and all the presents he received. Just when I thought I had everything organized after Christmas, his birthday and a LOT more toys throw a wrench in my plans.

From us, Braden got a Mickey Mouse camera. It has been all he has talked about since he saw it one day when he was shopping with me. I had planned to wrap it during his nap before the party, but he found it on my bed before the party even started. Oh well, he was still VERY excited about it. Now we never know when we will be photographed. Don't worry, most of those pictures will NOT make the blog! Here are a few pictures to document that we had a party. Dustin was in charge of picture duty, and he didn't take as many as I would have!

Braden telling us he's 4

Standing by the cake while we're singing "Happy Birthday"

Opening gifts. Blaine is helping and Jack is standing in the back taking pictures.

No comments: