Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Santa Came!

I guess Santa does like butter-sugar sandwiches because he left lots of fun stuff at our house! Braden had forgotten it was Christmas morning, so when he woke up (in our bed) we reminded him to check under the tree. He came running back announcing, "Daddy, you got Guitar Hero!" Then he ordered us to get up and get Kendall so we could open presents. It was fun to see the excitement on both kids' faces as they were impatiently taking turns opening gifts. We relaxed that morning, then I cooked brunch for my family. Later, Nathan and his family came over to hang out for a while. We snacked, played guitar hero, and chased kids around. It was a good time! Here are some pictures to document the occasion.


Kendall and Braden (and a hidden Holly) before opening presents.

Kendall getting into the swing of things. She knew how to rip that paper!

Daddy and his mini-me.


One of my favorite gifts!



Here's my other one! What a cute chef! Those of you who know Kendall know she likes to clean (she doesn't get it from her Momma!). One of the first things she did to her new kitchen was wipe it down. I wish I could have gotten video, but this picture was as close as it gets. Notice the wet wipe in her hand!

No comments: