Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Date Night

Dustin and I hadn't been on a date in six months. I'm serious! Every time we planned a night out, either the kids were sick or I was sick. So, our good friends the Rodgers' went behind my back to plan a night out for us. With Dustin's help (because I wouldn't have gone along with it), they planned to baby-sit our kids while we went out to dinner. It was so much fun to be able to go out on a "date." We took the kids to Jaycie and Randy's and headed over to Shogun in Fairview Heights. It was a delicious and entertaining dinner. We now owe Jaycie and Randy a night out, so they better start thinking about when they will need a sitter...


Dustin and me at Shogun - a Japanese steakhouse & sushi bar

Kendall the morning after playing at the Rodgers'. It must have been a rough night!

2 comments:

Jaycie and Randy said...

So glad you guys had fun!!

hlc said...

OMG!!!! That pic is GREAT!!!!!