Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, January 16, 2012

Hiking is for the Boys!

I guess you could say I'm a "fair weather hiker."  I would only consider it in the spring or fall, but Dustin is much more adventurous and outdoorsy than me, so any warm day, he's wanting to go.  Since the weather of late has been less than "wintery," Dustin and Braden took the opportunity to make their way up to Pere Marquette State Park and hike around.  They've been before, but there are so many different trails that they could still go a few more times and never repeat their route.  Dustin, good daddy that he is, took some pictures of their adventures.  The boys came back happy and exhausted and looking forward to their next opportunity to hike!

Braden in a life sized eagle's nest

What a view!!

My handsome hikers :)

Braden got about half way out there...

and then waited for Daddy to rescue him!  Dustin said this log was about 6 feet off the ground.

No comments: