Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Fun Times!

Here's a catch-up post for November.


Alayna and Kendall at the SIUE Family Fun event held in November.  The daddies were away on their annual hunting trip, so we braved this outing!

At first, I didn't bring the stroller, then I remembered I have a crazy baby and went back out to get it!

What a sad face!  He was having too much fun to leave!

Our handsome tiger cub scout!

These boys are growing up too fast ;)  Can't beat a fake mustache!  It was earned the hard way with tickets from Alphonso's at the soccer team's end of the season party!

Daddy pinning on Braden's bobcat badge!

One of the most fun nights!!!  We ate at Bella Milano and then went to see Breaking Dawn Part 1 on opening night!  I love these girls!!!!

Randy's Birthday!!  We at at Peel...

then headed to Global Brew for some enormous beers!

The boys

Yet another crazy picture by my husband...could it be less flattering??

Cheers!

Kendall's Thanksgiving feast at school...look at all those natives!!

She was so proud of her "Thanksgiving Dress" as she called it!

1 comment:

Jaycie and Randy said...

Wow, what a NOvember!! Fun and great pics...