Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Decorations and Cupcakes!

On the Sunday after Thanksgiving we decorated our house for the Christmas season. We attempted to do as much as possible while Avery slept since I didn't think she'd be very helpful!  We were able to accomplish quite a bit in that two hour window!!


My Lil' Angel

Braden with Baby Jesus from our nativity

Just a random bathtub shot of Avery.  Haven't had one of those lately :)


Monday was my birthday, but since we had just had a sitter the weekend before, and we were going to need one soon enough for Dustin's company Christmas party, we opted to have a low-key celebration for my birthday.  The lucky girl that I am, I had cupcakes from The Cup delivered to my door by the Rodgers Family as well as some brought home by my hubby!  We had lots to enjoy!

Cheese!  I'm 40 (just kidding :))

This looks as if I'm getting ready to extinguish the candles, but a millisecond after this was taken, Braden blew it out for me.  Oh well, I hope he got his wish ;)

CUPCAKES!!!!!!

1 comment:

Jaycie and Randy said...

Happy belated Birthday, you look awesome for 40!