Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Halloween!!

This Halloween has been a long time coming for our big kids! We ordered their costumes waaaay back in July (crazy, but I found a sale I couldn't resist!) and the costumes have been hanging in the closet ever since!  We spent Halloween as we usually do, with the Rodgers family.  We used to do two neighborhoods, but this year we stuck to one (theirs).  We headed over, had some yummy chili, a photo with the whole gang, and then we set out to hit a few houses with the baby girls before Jaycie and I headed back to her house to hand out candy and let the babies play while the big kids got buckets of candy.  In Edwardsville/Glen Carbon, we trick or treat the night before Halloween so that the crazy people can attend the parade.  We're going to hold off on that event until we are stroller free (I hope).


Snow White

Double vision - Kendall and her mini-me

Two Harrys!

Cuteness to the 3rd power!

What a crew: Jackson, Braden, Avery, Mia, Emilia, Olivia, Reese, and Kendall

My girls and me :)

Our family Halloween 2011!

Take 2...

Take 32...

Take 42...we really shouldn't trust Dustin to take our picture!!

Halloween at Braden's school!  We dressed up and came to watch the classes parade around the track.  We had perfect weather!

Can you spot my little Harry Potter??

2 comments:

Jaycie and Randy said...

Halloween was fun! I will be holding out on the parade too!

Tori said...

What a great school to host a fantastic parade like that!