Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Christmas Cards and Programs

We were cutting it close on our window of opportunity to send out Christmas cards. The last two years we had had family pictures taken so it was easy to use one of those for our cards. This year, we never got around to having them taken, so we just decided to do a "boy picture" and a "girl picture" and make it simple. Here's how it went...

Attempt 1 - okay, but somewhat forced

Attempt 2 - Braden was oversmiling a bit

Attempt 3 - I give up!

The girls showed them how it was done...over in one take!

Kendall's angel costume created out of a pillowcase, garland, and staples!!

We were kind of far away, so I didn't get a very good shot, but she was an angel.  I'm pretty sure that was clear from the previous picture.  Mimi and Papa joined us for the performance and then we headed out to dinner.  It was an exhausting, but fun-filled evening!

1 comment:

Jaycie and Randy said...

Next year I'll come take pictures for you!! Still I think my fave is Bradens sad face... BTW such a sweet little angel.