Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Water Day @ the Rodgers'!!

While we all belong to the SIUE pool, it is quite a lot of work to get everyone there. The big kids are fun, but the babies get tired and hot and fussy pretty easily. Jaycie had the brilliant idea to host a water day at her house. We arrived around 10:30, the babies napped, the big kids played, we ate lunch, and went back out for more water fun. We were home and ready for some relaxation by 3:00. It was a lot of fun, which could be hard to say since there were 13 kids and 4 adults there!

Olivia and Kendall enjoy the sprinkler ball...


The big boys take a dip...

Hello Sass

These bathing beauties needed a rest.  It lasted about 3 minutes.

I don't even know where to start on this one!

Avery was her usual Baby-zilla self so we had to cage her to keep her from running off.

We are in some serious trouble with this one!

The babies enjoying some shade outside

They were all very well behaved!

We also had some water balloons that Jaycie filled up (to the point of having numb fingers) that mostly lasted for about 2 minutes, but the kids loved them!

2 comments:

Jaycie and Randy said...

I love how you used Jaycie and Brilliant in the same sentence ;) I loved water day and it was so fun for us too!! I definatly think it will be an annual thing, as my fingers need time to heal!

Tori said...

I love hoe Avery stood on the drums in the pack n play to try to get out. ;)