Dustin's company is based out of Indiana but they have offices in STL and Maryville (where Dustin's located). For the company outing, they gave away free tickets to Holiday World! While it sounded like a blast, I didn't want to spend a 90+ degree day standing by a stroller trying to keep Avery occupied. That being said, the "boys" decided to make a day of it for themselves. The left early Saturday morning and drove to Santa Clause, IN to Holiday World. We "girls" had our own time. They stayed in a hotel and came back by mid-afternoon Sunday. They had a good time, but we did miss our guys :)
 |
| Braden's pick for his first ride! |
 |
| Daddy won this Green Lantern doll at some carnival shooting game. I'm sure he felt really proud of himself for winning! |
 |
| The Boys |
2 comments:
Even thoguh the boys had fun, I hope next year you will all be able to go!!
How fun! Luke and I always try to make sure the kids get special one-on-one time with each of us.
Post a Comment