Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Haircuts and Fireflies...

It had been over a year since Kendall had gotten a hair cut, so it was time to get another trim.  I love to go to my childhood friend Tonya so that's where our whole crew headed along with the Rodgers crew.

Before

Before

Later that night we caught some fireflies.  The kids weren't fans of touching them but wanted Dustin and I to catch as many as we could.

I think it left Daddy exhausted!

I think we ended up with about 20 and I think 19 were dead by morning.  RIP fireflies.


My little beauty after her haircut!

1 comment:

Jaycie and Randy said...

I have to say I am suprised that they like fireflies... Hair cuts were fun! Not as fun as ours but fun just the same!