Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Time to Bake

Since we had a Riechmann/Rodgers birthday party planned for Tuesday evening, we decided to make cakes during the day. We (Jaycie and I) are always looking for fun ways to entertain our kiddos together! We headed over after Jaycie and I got our coffee fix and began our cake making. Well, Jaycie and I actually mixed the cakes but we let the big kids decorate them!

This is actually "Mom School."  I made the kids do some activities to fill some time one boring day at home.

Avery making a mess while we baked.

The girls decorated the "Girl Cake" for Milli and Avery

Jack and Braden decorated the "Boy Cake" for Dustin.


Avery decided to bang on the table for a while.  SUPER ANNOYING!

The D is for Daddy or Dustin...right Jaycie ;)

The baby cake!

Our little decorators!!

1 comment:

Jaycie and Randy said...

In my mind the cake decorating was going to look better ;) But at least the control freak in my let them do it...It was hard not to grab the gel icing from them. Instead I waited until they were napping before I touched them up!! It was fun, I love baking I hate the calories!