Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Ears Pierced!!

While the boys were away, we decided it was a good weekend to get Kendall's ears pierced. We called Mimi and asked if she wanted to join us. She was excited to go! We met at the mall in Alton and talked her up about it. When we got there the little girl in front of us sat like a statue and was so brave. She was a great role model for Kendall! When it was her turn, she sat quietly and was so BRAVE!  I thought there'd be two people working and one person on each ear, but there was only one employee.  She didn't even shed a tear!  They look beautiful!!
Before...

After.  You can't see because she was so excited and dancing around.

There's one.  She wanted the most humongous gaudy CZ earrings they had, but I was able to talk her into these littler ones!

This starts the photo shoot that evening.  She also wanted a new nightgown since the boys were gone having so much fun so I had to take some pics of that!



Still dancing!

And I'm spent...

2 comments:

Jaycie and Randy said...

I love the many faces of Kendall!! Gotta keep capturing those!! Love those earrings, we will have to go new earring shoppng soon. What big girls we have!

Tori said...

What a big girl!