Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, June 27, 2011

Zoo Bound!

Last Thursday, the kids and I joined Sarah and her crew to visit the Zoo!  It must have been a popular destination that week because it was SUPER crowded.  We were able to see the animals and the sea lion show, but to Braden's disappointment, we didn't get a chance to see the sharks and sting rays or ride the train :(  The babies couldn't have handled any more that day.  I promised that our next trip would have those items at the top of the To Do list!  We had beautiful weather and we were home by 2:30.  I was one VERY tired Momma!  I'm sure we will try the zoo again in the next couple of weeks!

Alayna sat on the carousel...she didn't like the moving ones.

My big kids on the carousel :)

Sarah and her boys...their first time on the carousel!



Braden took this one...not bad :)

At the River's Edge...Fun day!!

No comments: