Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, June 27, 2011

Biscuit Pizzas...YUM!

Dustin was out of town one night and I decided we were going to make biscuit pizzas.  It turned out to be a fun and very tasty idea!  I let the kids smash their biscuit dough and then put on the sauce, cheese, and pepperoni themselves.  I made sure I knew which one was theirs when I baked them so that they kept their germs to themselves :)  On my own pizzas, I sprinkled a little garlic on the dough before adding the sauce.  If I'd have had mushrooms, that would have been a nice addition, but alas there were none in my bare refrigerator.  We baked them and had a delicious dinner about 30 minutes later.  I'd suggest this to anyone looking for a fun family cooking idea!

Getting ready to smush some dough.  I guess Braden needed to show off how strong he is before he started.

Here comes the sauce!

They added pepperoni (after they ate about half of the package).

Baking in process...

Kendall's masterpiece!!

Avery enjoyed some ravioli since I'm not sure she's ready for pizza just yet...soon though!

1 comment:

Jaycie and Randy said...

Looks yummy!! We will have to give that one a try. I think Avery could do some damage on some pizza!! Milli loves crust...