Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, January 14, 2011

Birthday Surprise!

So this year was the big 3-0 for me. I knew Dustin had something up his sleeve, but I wasn't sure what it was. When we got up on Saturday morning, Dustin told me to pack a bag for me because we were going somewhere for the night. I was curious since I had not made arrangements for the kids. After much prodding and questioning from me, I found out they were going to my mom and dad's for the night. We were to be at my parent's house for breakfast by 9 (we were a little late because of all of the questions Dustin tried not to answer). I still had no idea where we were going. After we left Brighton, I finally got mad enough at not knowing that Dustin finally told me (or I guessed after a hint). So, off to Hermann we went! We stayed at a lovely B & B and enjoyed our time at the wineries. On Sunday, we visited the outlet mall in Warrenton, MO on our way home. We had lasagna for dinner (thanks to Kelsi and Nathan) and then I made everyone play Wii Dance 2, which Dustin and the kids had gotten for me. It was a great birthday weekend!!




1 comment:

Jaycie and Randy said...

YEAH!!! BIG 3-0.... BOOO Dance 2---I am not good at that game :(