Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, January 14, 2011

New Year's Day/Mom's Birthday/Dance Party

Mom's birthday is also New Year's Day, so we went up to Nathan and Kelsi's new house in Brighton to celebrate.  I made a cake, but somehow didn't get a picture of it!  Mom wanted to relax and play Wii Dance, so that's how we spent her birthday.  Lots of fun was had by all!!

The girls

The guys (and Amelia)

Papa, Avery, Gunkle, Lissa, and Baby Knife Fight (also known as Ethan)

Braden took this one of Aunt Kelsi and Addy.  Not too shabby!

Kendall can find dress up stuff no matter where we go!

My niece Addy.  How is it that she looks more like me than my own children??

Braden took this one.  I told him it was my bad side :)

He also took this one of himself.

The guys dancing to "Hey Ya" by Outkast.  I tried to upload the video, which is HILARIOUS, but it didn't work.  I may have to try again...it's that funny!

Addy took this one of me.  I think I look like a monkey.  The things I'll do to make kids happy :)

No comments: