Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, January 14, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Kendall made a lovely vest to wear at the preschool Thanksgiving celebration. Braden took one look at it and decided he needed to make his own. Luckily it wasn't rocket science and I was able to quickly make one out of a spare paper bag.



We spent Thanksgiving day visiting Grandpa Riechmann in the nursing home and then traveling to Mimi and Papa's house where we had a delicious dinner! I was really only there because of the sweet potatoes :) Dustin and the kids went home for a restful evening while I stayed the night at Mom and Dad's so that Mom and I could get an early start for the Black Friday shopping (It's one of my FAVORITE days of the year! Lots of Mom/Daughter time and a delicious birthday lunch are the major focus of the day!).

Avery was worn out from all the Thanksgiving Fun!

Clean Kendall ready to go home with Daddy.

Braden found this gun (maybe Mimi and Papa should lose it again) and was not going to part with it easily!

1 comment:

Jaycie and Randy said...

Love the sleeping picture!!! I wish I could sleep anywhere like a baby!!