Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, January 14, 2011

Karate Skate Night

Braden's BFF, Jackson, has been taking Karate at the YMCA for a few months.  At the end of the session, they have a skate party for all of the participants and they are allowed to bring a friend.  Jackson invited Braden.  Randy offered to watch the girls for me while Jaycie and I took the boys to the Y.  They had a great time and it really made Jaycie and I want to try out skating again!  Braden will be taking Karate starting in January, which will be the focus of a future post!

Don't worry, Jackson didn't fall on accident.  They are playing "Wipe Out" where the object of the game is to fall.  Not a game I want to play, but then again I'm not 5!

More Wipe Out.

And again.

Braden showing us some "falling action."

1 comment:

Jaycie and Randy said...

That was a fun skate night!! Love that and love "Karate"! Win--Win!!