Well, my baby boy is done with his first year of preschool. I can't believe how much he has learned! He knows all of his colors, shapes, letters, he can count to 40, he can speak some Spanish, he loves helping and having "jobs," he knows weather words, and much more! I am so happy that we decided to put him in preschool this year. Next year he will go to 4's preschool, which just means it starts later in the afternoon and he goes 4 days a week.
For a last hurrah, the class took a trip to Glik Park in Edwardsville. The kids had a great time playing with the parachute, bubbles, chalk, and feeding the fish in the pond leftover snacks. I had no idea fish liked popcorn and goldfish crackers! Here are some snapshots I took of the kids at the park.
Braden is excited about bubbles.

Braden and some of his cohorts.

Braden and Mariah. I asked him to smile and he makes antlers. He is his father's child.

The whole gang. Miss Crystal and Miss Leslie are hiding in the back.

Braden's self portrait. It is sideways, but notice the ears.

Jackson and Braden by their names. It was a very sunny day!
No comments:
Post a Comment