This is the hat we HAD to go to Fairview to get. He does wear it every day...along with a dog tag. He also carries a bat and insists we call him "Albert."
Here is Little Miss Princess showing off her Princess Belle shoes. She and Braden are enjoying these dress-up shoes.
Here's Kendall with a matching Belle bow and shoes.
I just thought her hair looked super cute in this picture.
Here are just a couple of "Braden-isms":
We were riding in the car on the way to the mall. We were listening to a Little People CD which has Teddy Bear Picnic on it. Braden loves this song because of one line in particular...
Picnic time for teddy bears. The little teddy bears are having a lovely time today. Watch them, catch them unawares, and see them picnic on their holiday.
He likes to say: Momma, they said UNDERWEARS!!!!!!
I had my feet in the tub while the kids were taking a bath. Braden was pointing out my freckles.
Braden: Momma, why do you have those on your leg?
Me: I don't know. I've always had them.
Braden: Is it because you're an old lady?
Me: Thanks, Braden.





No comments:
Post a Comment