Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Date Night

Dustin and I went to Springfield, IL to the Abraham Lincoln Museum with the SIUE Alumni Association. We had a great time! They served dinner in the rotunda of the museum, and then we were able to take a private tour through the museum. We also viewed two of the movie presentations they offer. It was great to be able to see the museum without the crowds. I'm not sure I can go back on a normal tour day! Here are just a couple of pics of the night. We went with our friends Tim and Jenny. They are expecting a baby boy in September. She looks great!


Dustin and I standing outside of the "White House Years" display.


Jenny and Tim


Here's me in my "skinny suit." Dustin commented on how thin it made me look, so I made him take a picture of me. I think I'll wear this suit every day! I've now lost 24.4 lbs at Weight Watchers. I'm almost to where I want to be. Keep thinking skinny thoughts. It was a BAD FOOD weekend :)

1 comment:

Jaycie and Randy said...

You look super cute!! And way skinny!! But I think you may need a hem... I am sure you have feet :)