Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Kelly's Dinner

This actually happened two weeks ago, but I forgot to blog it! My friend, Kelly, is a great cook. She invited some of the girls from work to come over for a chocolate themed dinner. The menu was:

Roasted beef tenderloin with rosemary, chocolate and wine sauce

White Chocolate Polenta

Spinach Salad with Dried Cranberries & Chocolate Vinaigrette

White Knight-tini

Tall Dark & Handsome

And a mix of chocolate desserts



What a great dinner! The food was fabulous and the company was hilarious. We ate, drank, talked, and played Cranium. Thanks to Kelly for getting us all together! I had a great time. Here are a few pictures of the night.

Donna, Jaycie, and Heather


Kelly hiding from the camera. I told her I would blog this.

Kate (after a Tall, Dark & Handsome)


Heather enjoying her dessert.

2 comments:

Jaycie and Randy said...

What a fun night!! We should do this more often!! Especially with the great food!

Tori said...

Just so you know, I think I cried for about two hours over this. ;)