Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 23, 2009

A Night on the Town

We went to the Cardinal's game last night with Jaycie and Randy. My mom and dad took the kids camping while we let loose in St. Louis. We started at the game, which was great because the Cards won, but BORING because not many runs were scored until the end. From there we went back to the hotel to change and head out to the Landing. It was so fun to act like we were 21 again! We had a blast at the Big Bang piano bar and then to Morgan Street and then to Lumiere Place where Dustin and Randy both won a few hundred dollars playing blackjack. Jaycie and I were chillin out on the comfy benches. We rolled back into our hotel around 3 am. Now I remember why I don't do that much anymore! We had a great time and thoroughly enjoyed our adults only evening.


I thought this sign was hilarious. It was hit by a homerun the night before.


Jaycie and Me gearing up for a night out.

Dustin and me. Always in black.

*This photo has been removed by request*

Tara and Jaycie having some fun at the Big Bang.



Randy being serious and Dustin being Dustin.

1 comment:

Jaycie and Randy said...

Could have done with out the shots, I am sure!!! Probally with out the commerative pic as well :)