Braden had his first T-ball game a couple of weeks ago. He did a great job and really enjoyed playing. By the last inning he was able to field some balls and throw to first base. I was a proud momma watching him play like a big boy. I think his favorite part may have been the snack at the end of the game! Kendall was sick with strep throat, so my mom came to watch her while I went to the game and Dustin coached. Since his first game, he has become more "into" playing and looks forward to each game. The coaches have started to do some pitching to the players and he enjoys being able to hit like Albert. He has also taken to sliding into home plate. Not really a necessity since they are only allowed to advance one base per hit and there are no outs. I think he just likes getting dirty.
Braden and Coach Dustin (we call him Daddy)
Kendall is growing so fast. She is starting to talk a lot, which is so cute. Soon I am sure I will be posting Kendall-isms. Right now her favorite words are sausage, Braden, Olivia, show, and color. You can tell she goes to daycare. She loves to eat spaghetti, so here's a picture of her eating it. She was so messy, I thought I needed a token messy eating picture for posterity.
Kendall had gotten a very cool water table for her birthday, but it has been too cold to play with it. Since we had such good weather yesterday and today, we broke it out and filled it up with water. The kids LOVE it. We like that they can both play with it and keep the fighting to a minimum.





1 comment:
So very cute! I can't believe how big the boys are!!
Post a Comment