How the years have flown! Dustin and I will celebrate our 8th wedding anniversary today. It seems so long ago! Not because the years have drug on, but because I don't remember our lives before our kids! We were married for almost 4 years before Braden came into the picture and I cannot for the life of me remember what we did in all of our spare time! I'm sure it was romantic candle-lit dinners at fancy restaurants followed by trips to fabulous resorts and lots of shopping...no wait...it's coming back to me...we watched a LOT of TV and went out to restaurants where we didn't mind waiting for an hour to eat. I could get mushy and gushy and tell all of my avid followers how much I love and adore my husband and best friend, but you already know that. For the most part we are two of a kind, but on some topics it's more like opposites attract. I feel that is why we have lasted for so long. I look forward to years 9, 10, and as many more years as the Good Lord sees fit to have us on this planet. Thank you to my adoring husband for all the wonderful years we have spent together. It is true, I love you more today than I did when I met you in 10th grade! Happy anniversary!

At our wedding rehearsal. Don't I look young?

The Vows. I'm pretty sure those are still the same as what kids use these days.

Our big day.

On our way to the reception (which is still the best party I've ever been to).
3 comments:
CUTE!! you two look like you got married when you were about 12... Happy Anniversary!!
Awwww! Happy Anniversary!!!
Thank you, baby. I love you more every day, especially when I read your blog entries.
Post a Comment