Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, June 8, 2009

Nicholas and Melissa's Wedding Weekend

I could not be more excited that the wedding has finally happened. It seems like they have been engaged forever. The rehearsal dinner was on Friday at the Grafton Winery. The food was delicious!!! We had a good time, but alas my tired babies were ready to go home around 9. We got up bright and early the next morning. The boys headed off to tee ball and Kendall and I headed to Godfrey to get my hair done. She went with Mimi to have a snack and a nap while I finished up my hair and completed the packing. How do 4 people need so much for one night?? We arrived at the church around 12:45. Some pictures were taken before the ceremony, but most were taken after. Thankfully, Dustin's mom was able to come to the wedding and help with the kids. She took them back home with her after the pictures were finished. Melissa was beautiful and Nicholas looked very handsome and grown up. Hard to believe my baby brother is married! We had a blast on the Limo/Bus which took us from the wedding to the reception. The reception was a LOT of fun. We went to pick the kids up on Sunday and finally made it home around 5:30. It was an exhausting but fun-filled weekend. I wish I had more pictures, but we were so busy I hardly had time to take any. Here's what we ended up with...


Braden trying out Daddy's gift from Gunkle.


Kendall and me. She hasn't been super smiley lately.

Our only informal picture of the four of us. It'll have to do.


Mr. and Mrs. Walden



Enjoying the beverages on the limo/bus.


Drea and Russ checking out my photography skills.


Still in love almost 8 years later!


Here we go....


Eating cake while "Pour Some Sugar on Me" rocked out in the background. How fitting.


First dance as husband and wife.

1 comment:

Tori said...

Love all the new posts!!