Okay, so I have been SEVERELY lacking in the blogging department. It seems like every time I want to sit down to blog, my dear, sweet husband has been hogging the computer! That will no longer be the case since he is the proud owner of a Macbook Pro (I guess that's what it's called). I myself am not a "Mac" person, unless you count my iPod. So now we each have our "own" computers. This should help me keep up to date on my blogging efforts. Here are a few pictures from the rest of our July.

Avery's first sponge bath. She proceeded to poop all over the towel right after this picture was taken. I actually think all of our kids have done this ;)

So clean and cute in her "Avery" towel!

Daddy and his babies on a Saturday morning. Reading "Money" magazine. I'm sure the kids loved it...NOT!

My big girl "playing" Go Fish with Avery. I'm not sure who's winning ;)

The first of many playdates with the Rodgers girls. This one was while the boys were at the SonQuest Rainforest bible camp at our church.
No comments:
Post a Comment