Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

August - The Middle

Nathan and Kelsi (Uncle Nana and Aunt Kelsi) got married on August 21st. Dustin had the honor of being a groomsman and I was the lector at the ceremony. It was difficult to be a part of the wedding and take care of the kids, but with the help of my parents and Melissa, we managed to have fun celebrating this wonderful occasion. I was so busy, however, that I didn't get to take many pictures. Here are the few that I managed to snap at the reception.



I am so glad that Braden and Kendall love Avery. They don't mind it when I have to hold or feed her and they are usually very tolerant of her crying, which doesn't actually happen that much. They love to hold Avery by themselves (with a close eye and hand nearby from Momma or Daddy). Braden often insists I take his picture when he is holding her. I hope this sibling love lasts forever!


No comments: