Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Kindergarten Here We Come!

Hard to believe that my baby boy (okay, I know he's 5 1/2) is in school. I was a little sad to see him go, but he was ready! I had a few tears after he left the gym to go to his class, but I was too excited to be very upset. I LOVED school! I always have. I knew how much fun he was going to have this year, so it was a fairly easy transition. His teacher's name is Mrs. Hellmann and she seems like a great fit for Braden. She's pretty strict when it comes to behavior, but that is exactly what Braden needs. He loves getting up and going to school each day, which makes one less thing I have to stress out about when I go back to work!




No comments: