This time of year is always SO busy for the Riechmann Family (as Braden likes to refer to us). Since Braden's birthday (6 weeks ago) we have been going non-stop! We had a few sicknesses along the way, which had us home for a few days, but overall we have been doing really well. My belly is getting bigger, much to Braden's delight. Dustin has felt the baby kick, which is really great. Braden claims he has, but he rarely sits still long enough to feel it for real. Kendall doesn't really care one way or the other. She's too busy being a princess. My next Dr. appointment in in two weeks and we will schedule another ultrasound and my glucose testing. It's hard to believe this pregnancy is half over!
We ordered bunk beds for Braden and Kendall. They seem VERY excited about "rooming" together. They will come in right around Kendall's birthday, which will be perfect timing. This way we can get the kids settled before Baby #3 makes its appearance in July.
Braden is signed up for T-ball again this spring. He is looking forward to playing with many of his old "teammates" from last spring. I'm not so sure I'm looking forward to sitting in a lawn chair 8 months pregnant!
The most shocking news for the next month is registering Braden for Kindergarten. It happens on March 10th. When did this happen???? It seems like he just started preschool! I asked him today to stay home with me instead of going to Kindergarten and he told me "NO!" He claims he has to meet new friends and he can't do that at home. Dang. Why does he have to be so smart?
I haven't had the opportunity to take many pictures, but once I do, I promise to post some for those of you who may have forgotten what we look like!
Until then...take care!
Will I ever catch up?!?
11 years ago





1 comment:
Thanks goodness you have posted...I was really wondering what was up with you guys ;) Funny as I read it I could copy and past it to our life as well...Were is this year going!?!!? I promise to be there with you at T-Ball, especially since through the part I hate the most (School and Games) my husband will be out of the country! (the never of that man!!) Can't wait for pics!!
Post a Comment