The beds were delivered on Friday, and of course they were too big for our planned spot. So, thankfully we have great friends who are willing to eat fried fish with us and help us move the beds so they fit. When I say "we," I mean Dustin. While Randy and Dustin moved the beds, Jaycie and I took the girls to Target. While we were there we had to buy them matching jammies. Then of course we had to take baths and get pictures of said matching jammies. The kids were so tired out from the fun of the evening that they had no trouble sleeping in their new beds. We moved all of Kendall's toys into the room, but my project over Spring Break is to clean out their closets so that they can share the one in their room. I'm pretty sure Braden still has some 2T and 3T stuff hanging in there and he is into boys' size 6. Needless to say, this will be quite an undertaking. Here are some pics of the new beds and our fun with the Rodgers kids!

2 comments:
CUTE!! Love the pic of the kiddos on the couch! I will have to steal that one(I will give you photog. credit of course!!)
We will make our big transition next week... Gotta get that new paint job first!
So exciting!!!
Post a Comment