Mommy (and baby) have been craving cookies, so Braden offered to help me make some after dinner tonight. I make the best break apart generic cookies ever. Seriously. So Braden helped me "break" them and we baked them while the kids took a bath. Kendall doesn't like cookies, so Braden was doing most of the helping. She'd rather eat beans. No joke. She loves beans...chili beans, baked beans, black beans and rice. She's getting her fiber! Here are some pics of the kids helping with the cookies and wearing their St. Patrick's Day finery.
Braden sporting his "Leprechaun Bite" or shamrock.

Kendall eating her beans.

Braden wanted in on the picture and at the last second yelled "Shamrock" and did this crazy face.

"Helping" make the cookies.

Pondering. He actually asked me, "Momma, if these are square, how do they turn into circles?" Excellent question Braden. I have no idea.
1 comment:
Next time I want in on those cookies!! You make the best break and bake cookies around!! (No joke)
Post a Comment