Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 22, 2009

2 Weeks in Review

It seems like it has been forever since I have blogged! I have been SUPER busy at work, so I've been bringing stuff home. This means less blogging time at night! So I'll recap our last couple of weeks. No big news, really. Our Valentine's weekend was spent in a very low-key way. Friday was a "Family Movie Night" where we went downstairs and watched a movie. Saturday, Dustin was doing some Knights of Columbus stuff in the morning and then he and Randy went to sign the boys up for Tee-ball. Can you believe Braden is old enough for that??? That evening, Dustin made a delicious dinner that we ate with the kids. Turns out Kendall REALLY likes Filet Mignon. Sunday, we went and got new cell phones. We are like teenagers with them! We are all about texting and checking our email on our phones. I know, we're dorks, but we're having fun with them. Dustin swears his new phone is the best thing he has ever purchased. I'm not sure I feel that strongly about my phone.

I joined Weight Watchers (again) on Feb. 12th, so my first weigh in was on Feb. 19th. I was excited to see how well I had done, and to my astonishment...I lost 6.4 lbs! So hopefully next time you see me I will be even thinner. I'm hoping for a small loss this coming week!

1 comment:

Tori said...

Way to go! That's awesome. T-ball??? How fun!!